About the COVID-19
Travel & Exposure Related Isolation / Quarantine
Those who have traveled to the following locations need to quarantine for 14 days after arrival in Kansas. This applies to both Kansas residents and those visiting Kansas:
- Attended/traveled to mass gathering events (out-of-state) of 500 people or greater on or after August 11.
- Cruise ship or river cruise passengers
- International travel to the following:
- Countries with a CDC Level 3 Travel Health Notice With Restrictions, including China, Iran, European Schengen area, United Kingdom, Republic of Ireland and Brazil. International travelers must follow CDC guidance and protocols
- Others needing to continue quarantining:
- Anyone subject to a travel-related quarantine for a state or country previously on the travel-related quarantine list must complete their 14-day quarantine period.
- Traveled to/from Florida between June 29 – August 11
- Received notification from public health officials (state or local) that you are a close contact of a laboratory-confirmed case of COVID-19.
Provided by KDHE – Click here for more information
Additional COVID-19 Information
For more information about the coronavirus (COVID-19), how to protect yourself and how to help prevent COVID-19’s spread, visit the following:
Kansas Department of Health and Environment (KDHE)
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)